Nice to meet you!
My name is Bob Raynor. I am an experienced, talented designer, with a strong desire to work with smart, creative individuals and to be part of a fun, energetic and yes, CREATIVE team where my abilities are put to the test and my ideas are utilized.
I offer quality design skills, a professional work ethic and a positive attitude to any creative, successful agency or design firm.
Coliseum Ventures, LLC – Freelance Designer: July 2010 – Present
- At Coliseum Ventures, I am responsible for the design and maintenance of healthcarejobsondisplay.com. Skills include HTML, Photoshop and working with a programmer to create and import XML and CSV files for clients with a large amount of jobs in their ATS. Also responsible for the design of e-blasts and other various Coliseum Ventures projects.
The Roman Group Advertising Agency – Art Director: 2006 – July 2010
- At the Roman Group, I am a one man design army. I design recruitment ads, retail ads, posters, brochures, booklets, postcards, billboards, banner ads, web ads and e-blasts for companies in various business categories.
Pitney Bowes Management Services – Print Ambassador: 2003 – 2006
- Working through an in-house reprographics shop to coordinate print projects for Merck Pharmaceuticals employees. Position includes customer relations, getting/creating estimates, preparing/converting files for print, type setting, poster creation, scanning, and communicating with vendors. Some design involved, as well as being able to manage several projects, from start to finish, at once.
Make It Count Marketing Communications – VP of Art and Design: 2003 – 2006
- As the lone source for creative design and development, I worked on a part-time/as-needed basis for this start-up Mar/Com corporation. I created the company’s corporate identity, stationery package, layout of flash presentation, and even helped draft the company’s business plan. Job responsibilities include designing artwork for MIC’s unique electronic and paper countdown calendars, outsourcing work for software and website design, as well as directing and maintaining the company’s design standards.
Conant Business Printing and Legal Copying – Graphic Designer: 1/2003 – 9/2003
- Prepared client files for print through type setting, ordering paper, having negatives and plates created as well as keeping track of job schedules and delivery. Some design involved, as well as being able to communicate with vendors and clients while managing several projects at once.
Other freelance work and internships
- The Jewish Exponent – 3 month freelance designer position
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital – 6 month co-op position
- Abacus Internet – 6 month co-op position
- Drexel Alum ‘02 – B.S. in Graphic Design
- University College of Northampton, Northampton, England – 2001
Three month study abroad exchange program. The right to participate was granted by the Drexel Graphic Design program staff. I was one of two people chosen to represent the Drexel program at UCN.
- Adobe Creative Suite – (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- QuarkXPress 7+
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic HTML/CSS
- I like taking Photos (and editing them)
- I’m a level 3 certified ice hockey coach
- I like playing the piano and guitar
- I’m a new Daddy
Available upon request.